Overview of Chelenko Hotspring and Lodge
Choose dates to view prices
Basic Double Room
Classic Triple Room
About this area
Chelenko Hotspring and Lodge is located in Río Ibáñez. Local points of interest include Lake General Carrera. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including hot springs.Visit our Río Ibáñez travel guide
- Lake General Carrera - 24 min drive
- Reserva Nacional Cerro Castillo - 54 min drive
- Capilla de Mármol - 55 min drive
- Marble Caves - 64 min drive
- Lake Trapial - 75 min drive
About this property
Chelenko Hotspring and Lodge
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged at check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos (CLP)) and present a valid passport along with the migration card that they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.