- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Residence Villa Dei Pini
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Kitchenette
Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom (4 pax)
About this area
Located in Rimini's Marina Centro neighbourhood, Residence Villa Dei Pini is near the airport and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Rimini Beach and popular attractions include Italy in Miniature and Aquafan. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Misano World Circuit Marco Simoncelli or 105 Stadium.Visit our Rimini travel guide
- Viale Vespucci - 1 min walk
- Federico Fellini Park - 8 min walk
- Villa Maria - 18 min walk
- Rimini Marina - 4 min drive
- Piazza Tre Martiri - 5 min drive
- Rimini Station - 14 min walk
- Rimini (RMI-Federico Fellini Intl.) - 9 min drive
- Osteria Le Logge - 1 min walk
- Chi Burdlaz - 2 min walk
- Vespucci - 3 min walk
- Embassy - 3 min walk
- AmAu - 4 min walk
About this property
Residence Villa Dei Pini
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 9 per pet, per day.
- 3 per room (up to 40 lb/18 kg)
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 11 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20.0 per day.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: EUR 200.00 per stay for guests aged under 26 years old
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: EUR 10 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- Late check-in fee: EUR 20 for check-in between 8 PM and 2:30 PM
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fee: EUR 40 every 7 days
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: EUR 12 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Residence Villa Pini Rimini
- Residence Villa Pini
- Villa Pini Rimini
- Dei Pini Rimini
- Residence Villa Dei Pini Rimini
- Residence Villa Dei Pini Residence
- Residence Villa Dei Pini Residence Rimini
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Holiday by beach
Nice apartment hotel in good location good with family