Overview of Hotel Globus
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Hotel Globus is located in Rimini. Arch of Augustus is a notable landmark and some of the area's popular attractions include Aquafan and Italy in Miniature. Fiabilandia and Beach Village Water Park are also worth visiting.Visit our Rimini travel guide
- Rimini Beach - 5 min walk
- Viale Regina Elena - 7 min walk
- Fiabilandia - 7 min drive
- 105 Stadium - 10 min drive
- Arch of Augustus - 15 min drive
- Rimini Miramare Station - 9 min drive
- Rimini (RMI-Federico Fellini Intl.) - 10 min drive
- Hot Shot pub café - 1 min walk
- Pizza - 1 min walk
- Life club - 1 min walk
- Кафе Rima - 1 min walk
- Кальянная Tentra bar - 3 min walk
About this property
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.70 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Air conditioning fee: EUR 3 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.