Get an overview of this hotelSlopeside hotel with downhill skiing
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in the mountains, this ski-in/ski-out hotel in Riederalp is within a 15-minute walk of Hohfluh Gondola and Moosfluh Gondola and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Bettmeralp Ski Resort and Bettmeralp-Blausee are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Ski into Berghaus Toni, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge, have a meal at the restaurant, and take advantage of ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access.
All rooms are individually furnished and offer free WiFi and free bottled water. Guests will also find TVs with satellite channels and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Renovations & Closures
Have fun with onsite winter activities, including downhill skiing and sledding. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Berghaus Toni is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 17
- Number of floors - 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1955
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Onsite venue - Overlooking the garden, this bar specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include ski-in/ski-out access.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Downhill skiing on site
- Sledding on site
- Snow tubing nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Ziplining nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 3 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CHF 15 per accommodation, per night (maximum CHF 15 per stay)
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
This hotel is located in a car-free zone. Guests who are driving should contact this property in advance. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 2.50 per person, per night for adults; CHF 1.25 per night for guests aged 6-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
- Self parking fee: CHF 12 per day
- Pet fee: CHF 15 per accommodation, per night (maximum CHF 15 per stay)
- Berghaus Toni
- Berghaus Toni Inn
- Berghaus Toni Inn Riederalp
- Berghaus Toni Riederalp
- Berghaus Toni Hotel Riederalp
- Berghaus Toni Hotel
We should mention
Up to 3 children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Switzerland. This property is rated 2 stars.