Ramenskoye's accommodation options make it a great destination for budget-minded travellers and visitors will enjoy the restaurants and bars. Visitors can also indulge in everything this welcoming, walkable city has to offer, including its sporting events, coffeehouses, and running.
- Though not directly in Ramenskoye, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Zhukovsky (ZIA), 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from the city centre
Getting around Ramenskoye
There are many transportation options in Ramenskoye. To explore the surrounding area, jump aboard a train at Ramenskoye Station or Ramenskoye Fabrichnaya Station.
Dressing for Ramenskoye
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 6°C during the day and -12°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, while the average at night is 0°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 24°C with nighttime averages of 8°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 13°C and nighttime averages of -9°C
- About 23 millimetres of rain falls on Ramenskoye each year