Visiting Rafael Freyre
Visitors to Rafael Freyre are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 68 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Holguin (HOG-Frank Pais), 25.6 mi (41.2 km) from the city centre.
Sightseeing and Staying in Rafael Freyre
Places to visit in the larger region include Bahia de Naranjo Nature Park, Playa Esmeralda and Guardalavaca Beach. Additionally, you'll find Dolphinarium of Bahía de Naranjo and Mayabe Lookout in the area.
As you plan for your holiday to Rafael Freyre, you might not find an accommodation in the heart of the city, but you can choose from 68 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Brisas Guardalavaca – All Inclusive is located 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from the heart of Rafael Freyre. This 4-star resort in Guardalavaca features 6 restaurants, free breakfast and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its beach locale and pool.
- Iberostar Selection Holguín - All Inclusive is 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from central Rafael Freyre. This 5-star resort in Playa Pesquero features 5 outdoor pools, a full-service spa and 7 restaurants. Our customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Hotel Club Amigo Atlantico - All Inclusive is 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from the centre of Rafael Freyre. This 3-star resort in Guardalavaca features 9 restaurants, an outdoor pool and a fitness centre. Our customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Rafael Freyre
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 19°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 20°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 30°C and night-time averages of 20°C
- Rafael Freyre gets about 1194.50 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 19°C