Get an overview of this hotelRomantic ski getaway with 2 restaurants
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located near the slopes, this Arthur's Point hotel is in the mountains, within a 15-minute walk of Onsen Hot Pools and Shotover Jet, and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and snowmobiling. Skippers Canyon and Skyline Gondola are also within 6 mi (10 km).
Nugget Point a THC Group Hotel guests can head out to the slopes, sip drinks at the bar/lounge, and enjoy a spa tub and a full-service spa.
All 40 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find balconies or patios, room service, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Nugget Point a THC Group Hotel
Renovations & Closures
- Swimming pool
- Spa tub
After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or soothe your muscles in the spa tub. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This luxury hotel also offers ski storage, a sauna, and a fitness center. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Nugget Point a THC Group Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free self parking
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Ski storage
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Balcony or patio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Nugget Point a THC Group Hotel has 2 restaurants serving breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility or spa tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Rafting nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
The Spa at Nugget Point has 3 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include hot stone massages, sports massages, massages, and facials. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
- Hot stone massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Sports massage
Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 60.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for NZD 10.0 per day.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 9.50 and NZD 30.00 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: NZD 150.00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 10.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 60.0 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Distinction Nugget Point Boutique Hotel
- Distinction Nugget Point Hotel
- Distinction Queenstown Nugget Boutique
- Distinction Queenstown Nugget Boutique Hotel
- Distinction Queenstown Nugget Point Boutique
- Nugget Point Queenstown Hotel Arthur's Point
- Nugget Point Hotel Arthur's Point
- Nugget Point Queenstown Arthur's Point
- Nugget Point Queenstown
- Nugget Point Boutique Queenstown
- Distinction Queenstown, Nugget Point Boutique Hotel Queenstown
- Nugget Point Arthur's Point
- Distinction Queenstown Nugget Point Boutique Hotel
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a Qualmark® rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.