1. We upgraded to a premium studio suite with a large balcony and Jacuzzi. You have e to call the maintenance to fill the jacuzzi. Only COLD water!
2. On the website it states that the resort has five restaurants and several bars. Not true, even on the weekends only one restaurant is available last night that was buffet only.
3. The quality of the food was really quite awful. Filet of beef at lunch which turned out to be a breaded cubed steak. Veggies and potatoes were cold. We left and had lunch outside the resort.
4. The food on the dinner also did not good. Left overs and reheats. The stewed beef and chicken were dried out. We left and had dinner at SBG.
5. There also wasn’t any sugar substitute to be had ANYWHERE in the resort.
6. Breakfast was actually pretty good, although breakfast started at 7:00 am, the staff didn’t get the buffet part set up with fruit, cold cuts, and yogurt until 8:30 am.
7. The orange juice was watered down.
8. There is a lovely coffee shop in the lobby, but not open, and there isn’t a cup of coffee to be had before the restaurant opens.
9. The room was nice, except no amenities, no coffee maker, no iron, no ice bucket.
10. Cleanliness of the room wasn’t so good. We found ants ALL over the bathroom and dresser. The critters had gotten into all of our toiletries and clothing.
11. Water in our shower never really got warm, let alone hot.
12. On a positive note, the staff in general were nice, but really couldn’…