- Foret de Huelgoat
- 14 min drive
- Carhaix Golf
- 16 min drive
- 11 min drive
- L'Autre Rive
- 11 min drive
- Lannion (LAI-Lannion - Cote de Granit)
- 66 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Poullaouen, The Lime Trees, Magnificent Setting of Greenery and Tranquility is in a rural location and on the waterfront. Le Musee du Loup and Ecomusee de Plouigneau are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Port du Lac and Karaez Adrenaline Adventure Park.Visit our Poullaouen travel guide
- Armorique Natural Regional Park - 14 min walk
- Foret de Huelgoat - 14 min drive
- Carhaix Golf - 16 min drive
- Valley of the Saints - 17 min drive
- Monts d'Arrée - 25 min drive
- Carhaix Station - 17 min drive
- Lannion (LAI-Lannion - Cote de Granit) - 66 min drive
- L'Hermine - 11 min drive
- L'Autre Rive - 11 min drive
- La Chouette Bleue - 11 min drive
- La Grotte - 11 min drive
- Ty Anna - 12 min drive
About this property
The Lime Trees, Magnificent Setting of Greenery and Tranquility
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- The Lime Trees Beautiful Setting of Greenery Tranquility