Overview of The Colony Guest House
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
The Colony Guest House is located in Porto's Boavista neighbourhood. Notable landmarks in the area include Porto Cathedral and Ribeira Square, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try Casa da Musica. Sea Life Porto and Gaia Cable Car are also worth visiting.Visit our Porto travel guide
- Bom Sucesso Market - 9 min walk
- University of Porto - 9 min walk
- Livraria Lello - 13 min walk
- Casa da Musica - 14 min walk
- Portuguese Photography Center - 15 min walk
- Hosp. Sto. António Stop - 10 min walk
- São Bento Station - 18 min walk
- Porto (OPO-Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro) - 24 min drive
- Majestic Café - 4 min drive
About this property
The Colony Guest House
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.0 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 5.0 per room, per night.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 0.0 (rates may vary)
- A pet fee will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities