- Lane Glo Bowling
- 6 min drive
- Green Key Beach
- 10 min drive
- Robert K Rees Memorial Park
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
New Port Richey
This holiday home is located in New Port Richey. James E Grey Preserve and Jay B Starkey Wilderness Park are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Gulf View Square and Spongeoramas Sponge Factory. St Nicholas Boat Line and Tarpon Springs Aquarium are also worth visiting.
- Lane Glo Bowling - 6 min drive
- Miss Virginia Deep Sea Fishing - 9 min drive
- Green Key Beach - 10 min drive
- Robert K Rees Memorial Park - 10 min drive
- Key Vista Nature Park - 12 min drive
- Tampa, FL (TPA-Tampa Intl.) - 44 min drive
About this property
The Seaway Cove Drive
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
Property is also known as
- Vrbo Property
- The Seaway Cove Drive Richey
- The Seaway Cove Drive New Port Richey
- The Seaway Cove Drive Private vacation home
- The Seaway Cove Drive Private vacation home New Port Richey