Most Disgusting Hotel Ever
This is the dirtiest most disgusting place I have ever stayed in. We had to change rooms 3 times. 1st room the AC/Heater didn't work and there was red splatter (like pop) covering the entire back door, 2nd room none of the lights worked, not 1. I'll show pics of the 3rd room we finally just settled for as it was 11:50pm on New Years Eve, we were exhausted & it was non-refundable. The tub was dirty and had hair on the side wall, the fridge had mold in it, the toilet was missing the tank lid, the walls had splatter all over every single wall, no hair dryer, who knows what else hasn't been cleaned of wiped down. I've stayed at my share of cheap motels, none have ever been this nasty or seedy. It seemed there were a lot of residents living there, our room filled w/the smell of smoke in the morning as someone was smoking right in front of our AC unit outside.
Front desk was kind & addmitted the rooms were dirty but the owners won't do anything about it. At least our complaints were validated. 2.5 stars for this place is 2 too many.
I would NEVER stay here again.