- Charlevoix Beach
- 1 min walk
- North Seas Gallery
- 5 min walk
- That French Place
- 7 min walk
- The Village Pub
- 11 min walk
- Pellston, MI (PLN-Pellston Regional)
- 55 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Up North Room in an B&B and an A+ Location is located in Charlevoix. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Grand Traverse Bay and Charlevoix Beach, while North Seas Gallery and Charlevoix Circle of Arts are cultural highlights. Our guests appreciate the bed & breakfast's central location.
- Charlevoix Beach - 1 min walk
- North Seas Gallery - 5 min walk
- Charlevoix Circle of Arts - 5 min walk
- Mushroom House - 10 min walk
- Lake Chalevoix Depot Beach - 19 min walk
- Pellston, MI (PLN-Pellston Regional) - 49 min drive
- That French Place - 7 min walk
- The Village Pub - 11 min walk
- Kelsey's Lakeside Grille - 4 min drive
- Knot Just a Bar - 21 min drive
- Sagamore's Dining Room - 22 min drive
About this property
Up North Room in an B&B and an A+ Location
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- This property welcomes adults only.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
Property is also known as
- Up North Room in an B&B and an A+ Location Charlevoix
- Up North Room in an B&B and an A+ Location Bed & breakfast
Overall a great stay!
Comfortable bed, air conditioning, Netflix on the TV, private bathroom and simple breakfast. Couldn't ask for a better BnB experience. The host was willing to help and very easily accessible. The location is a 5 minute walk from downtown and all the restaurants. Really enjoyed our stay!