- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of Montecorneo Country House
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Double Room
Apartment, 1 Bedroom
About this area
Montecorneo Country House is located in Perugia. National Archaeological Museum of Umbria and National Museum of Umbrian Archaeology are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Golf Club Perugia and Equestrian Center San Biagio. Citta della Domenica and Perugina Chocolate Factory are also worth visiting.
- Rocca Paolina - 11 min drive
- Corso Vannucci - 11 min drive
- Perugia City Hall - 12 min drive
- Palazzo dei Priori - 13 min drive
- Cathedral of Saint Lorenzo - 13 min drive
- Perugia-Ponte San Giovanni Station - 10 min walk
- Perugia (PEG-Sant Egidio) - 10 min drive
- NoStrano RistoPizzoPub - 4 min walk
- Il Braciere rist. pizz. - 5 min walk
- Bar - 5 min walk
- Trattoria Romana - 5 min walk
- Julia - 6 min walk
About this property
Montecorneo Country House
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 7 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 3 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Montecorneo Country House Perugia
- Montecorneo Country House
- Montecorneo Perugia
- Montecorneo House Perugia
- Montecorneo Country House Perugia
- Montecorneo Country House Country House
- Montecorneo Country House Country House Perugia
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
In many years I've been traveling, I don't remember being more satisfied with my accommodation than I was this time. Per euro paid, this is most definitely the best deal I've ever got: I strongly recommend you book here, if you happen to be in the area. We stayed in a studio: a very large room on two levels with kitchenette, living area at the bottom and sleeping area upstairs. The room was clean and quiet. The complex is immersed in a nice and well-maintained park. A large gated parking lot is available free of charge. The staff was very friendly and welcoming, making the whole experience very pleasant. I will most definitely book here again on my next visit near Perugia.