Overview of Federal Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Deluxe Queen with Ensuite
Standard Queen Share Bathroom
About this area
Located in Fremantle, Federal Hotel is near the beach. Adventure World is a popular attraction and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Cottesloe Beach and City Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at RAC Arena or nib Stadium.Visit our Fremantle travel guide
- Fremantle Markets - 5 min walk
- Fremantle Prison - 6 min walk
- Esplanade Hotel - 9 min walk
- Cottesloe Beach - 13 min drive
- Adventure World - 18 min drive
- Fremantle Station - 5 min walk
- Perth, WA (PER) - 27 min drive
- Where to eat
- Federal Hotel – Restaurant with a bar offering Modern European cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. If you arrive at the property after hours, you'll need to check in at an alternate location: hotel bar.<br />To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 50 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
Property is also known as
- Federal Boutique Hotel Fremantle
- Federal Boutique Fremantle
- Federal Boutique
- Federal Hotel Fremantle
- Federal Fremantle
- Federal Boutique Hotel
- Federal Hotel Hotel
- Federal Hotel Fremantle
- Federal Hotel Hotel Fremantle
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Great place for a busy weekend.
The rooms at the Federal are for guests who are happy to see to themselves. The staff are really pleasant and helpful but are working very hard running one of the most popular music pubs in Fremantle. It is a listed building and is very interesting to stay in but it is not a 'peaceful retreat', at least not at the weekend. The location is excellent- in the centre of town- near the indoor market, shops, and restaurants, the port or the prison-whatever you want to see in Fremantle is on the doorstep. They serve very good food from around 11 each day but for a superb earlier breakfast Parlapa is steps away from the hotel. So, this is a great choice for a lively weekend and you need to be fairly fit as there is no lift and the rooms are upstairs.