- Bob Straub State Park
- 8 min drive
- Nestucca Bay National Wildlife Refuge
- 8 min drive
- Hawk Creek Cafe
- 8 min walk
- Beach Club Bistro
- 11 min walk
- Pacific City, OR (PFC)
- 14 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
The Neskowin Eyrie is located in Neskowin. Lincoln City Cultural Center and Theatre West are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Haystack Rock and Drift Creek Covered Bridge. Lincoln City Skate Park and Green Acres Equestrian Center are also worth visiting.
- Bob Straub State Park - 8 min drive
- Nestucca Bay National Wildlife Refuge - 8 min drive
- Cascade Head Scenic Research Area - 14 min drive
- Roads End State Recreation Site - 16 min drive
- Haystack Rock - 18 min drive
- Portland, OR (PDX-Portland Intl.) - 131 min drive
- Hawk Creek Cafe - 8 min walk
- Beach Club Bistro - 11 min walk
- Wild Flower Grill - 14 min drive
- Los Caporales - 14 min drive
- Lighthouse Brewpub - 14 min drive
About this property
The Neskowin Eyrie
Parking and transportation
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- The Neskowin Eyrie Cabin
- The Neskowin Eyrie Neskowin
- The Neskowin Eyrie Cabin Neskowin