Not suitable for a family as the room was very small with 2 bunk beds for 5 people.
The bathroom was very basic and the shower tiny.
Dirty floor, hairs and stains on the duvet made it very unpleasant. The WiFi would not work and the room had only 2 sockets. The fire alarm went off in the middle of the night- apparently the kitchen burnt something- woke us all up.We had to stay out for most of the day and luckily we had the weather for it , as staying in was not an option.
Overall- DIRTY and NOISY