- Bassetlaw Museum
- 10 min drive
- The Well Retford Baptist Church
- 11 min drive
- The Duke William
- 8 min walk
- The Queens Hotel
- 3 min drive
- Doncaster (DSA-Robin Hood)
- 34 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
This cottage is located in Newark. Lincoln Golf Club and Worksop Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Sherwood Forest Country Park and Idle Valley Nature Reserve. Sundown Adventureland and Walesby Forest are also worth visiting.
- Bassetlaw Museum - 10 min drive
- The Well Retford Baptist Church - 11 min drive
- Walesby Forest - 11 min drive
- Idle Valley Nature Reserve - 12 min drive
- Sundown Adventureland - 12 min drive
- Retford Station - 10 min drive
- Birmingham (BHX) - 103 min drive
- The Duke William - 8 min walk
- The Queens Hotel - 3 min drive
- McDonald's - 5 min drive
- Mussel and Crab - 5 min drive
- Markham Moor Truckstop - 5 min drive
About this property
Parking and transport
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions prior to their arrival.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Ginny's Barn Newark
- Ginny's Barn Cottage
- Ginny's Barn Cottage Newark