Search Hotels in Nevsky Prospekt, St. Petersburg
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Nevsky Prospekt, St. Petersburg
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Nevsky Prospekt
Nevsky Prospekt is a neighbourhood that travellers like for its museums, theatre scene and cathedral. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including State Russian Museum and Kazan Cathedral. With hotels to suit everyone's tastes, Nevsky Prospekt serves as a good starting point for exploring the greater St. Petersburg area.
Staying in Nevsky Prospekt
You’ll get to choose from several accommodation options in Nevsky Prospekt, and travellers enjoy these top picks:
- WYNWOOD: 4-star hotel with free WiFi, a coffee shop and laundry facilities, steps from Kazan Cathedral. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and helpful staff.
- Antares Royal: 4-star hotel featuring free breakfast, free WiFi and a coffee shop.
- Mini-Hotel Kholstomer: 3-star hotel featuring free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.
Nevsky Prospekt might not have accommodation options to suit your travel needs, so you might consider venturing to a different St. Petersburg neighbourhood for your stay. Tsentralny is a neighbourhood known for its stunning cathedral, top museums and interesting historical sites. This neighbourhood has 959 hotels and other accommodation options for you to choose from, including these favourites:
- Ekaterina Hotel: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk, 8-minute walk from Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood. Our guests enjoy the hotel's central location and breakfast.
- The State Hermitage Museum Official Hotel: 5-star hotel featuring a restaurant, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge. Expedia travellers like this hotel's spacious rooms and walkable location.
- DOM Boutique Hotel: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, a bar/lounge and free WiFi, steps from Summer Garden. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable beds and walkable location.
Sightseeing Around St. Petersburg
You can catch a show at St. Petersburg Comedy Theatre Akimov, Bolshoi Saint Petersburg State Circus and Saint Petersburg State Ballet on Ice while in Nevsky Prospekt. State Russian Museum and Kazan Cathedral are some other places worth a visit when you're in the the neighbourhood.
If you want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, consider a visit to the nearby neighbourhood of Tsentralny to visit State Russian Museum, Kazan Cathedral and Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood. Think about a stop by Summer Garden, Palace Square and State Hermitage Museum and Winter Palace during your stay.
Getting Around Nevsky Prospekt and the Greater St. Petersburg Area
For a quick way to explore the city, catch a ride on metro transit at Mayakovskaya Station, Gostiny Dvor Station or Nevsky Prospekt Station.