Escape at the 'Gateway to the 10,000 Islands' and stay in this 1-bathroom vacation rental studio cabin in Everglades City, with accommodations for up to 2 people. This home is ideally located to take advantage of everything Everglades National Park has to offer. Explore the area on an airboat, dine on fresh seafood, go for a swim in the community pool, or relax on the screened-in porch. Unplug from your stresses and immerse yourself in nature with friends and family for your next vacation!
-- THE PROPERTY --
* NOTE: The community pool is currently undergoing maintenance and is unavailable to guests *
Studio: Queen Bed
Step inside and relax under exposed wood beams which accent the vaulted ceiling in this quaint studio cabin. Cook delicious snacks for everyone in the kitchenette's microwave or take a seat and stream your favorite shows or movies on the flat-screen TV with Netflix.
Head out to the screened-in porch for some fresh air and sit around the circular rattan table to discuss all of the fun activities you've planned for your trip. At night, take scenic strolls along the bay and watch as the sun sets beyond the water.
You'll enjoy rinsing off in the walk-in shower before you crawl under the sheets of the plush queen bed for a good night's rest.
During your stay, you'll have access to a boat slip for added convenience on your Everglades adventures. When you're not boating, put your swimsuit on and go for a dip in the community pool.
If you're traveling with additional guests, check the availability of Evolve listing #372703. This unit is attached and sleeps 3 additional guests.
-- THE LOCATION --
This cozy studio cabin offers an ideal location in Everglades City, which is an outdoor enthusiast’s dream with endless activities to keep you busy throughout your getaway.
Book a fishing charter with Captain Glenn at Fishing The Everglades, just 300-feet from the property, for a chance to land a Tarpon, Snook, or Redfish. Across the street you'll find Everglades Kayak Company, where you can rent a kayak or canoe for yourself or book a tour with the experts.
Take a once-in-a-lifetime airboat tour of the Everglades at Down South Airboat Tours. With two-way communication headsets, your tour will be expertly narrated to make sure you don't miss a thing out on the 'River of Grass.'
Learn about the 2,000-year history of the area when you visit the Museum of the Everglades. Set in an old commercial laundry building, the museum offers permanent and rotating exhibits that tell the story of those brave enough to settle this lush area.
When you don't want to cook at home, you can take a stroll across the street to the Oyster House Restaurant & Bar for world-class seafood in a casual setting.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve makes it easy to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a kitchenette with microwave, community pool, flat-screen cable TV with Netflix streaming through Roku device, screened-in porch with outdoor furniture, air conditioning, boat slip, and more
- Secluded Everglades City location - A cozy studio cabin close to fishing, kayaking, airboat tours, restaurants, shopping, the Museum of the Everglades, hiking, and more!
- Nearest Major Airport: Southwest Florida International Airport (~65 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: The community pool is currently undergoing maintenance and is unavailable to guests