- Morena Beach
- 5 min drive
- Estadio Municipal de Cartagena
- 12 min drive
- 4 min drive
- Bar Moreno
- 6 min drive
- Murcia (MJV-San Javier)
- 37 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Located in Cartagena, this holiday home is in a rural location and near the beach. Naval Museum and Archaelogical Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Cartagena and Mining Park of La Union. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Estadio Municipal de Cartagena or Cartagena Bull Ring.
- Morena Beach - 5 min drive
- Estadio Municipal de Cartagena - 12 min drive
- Naval Museum - 12 min drive
- Gran Hotel - 19 min drive
- Archaelogical Museum - 20 min drive
- Cartagena Station - 24 min drive
- Corvera (RMU-Region de Murcia Intl.) - 34 min drive
- Cafetería - 4 min drive
- Bar Moreno - 6 min drive
- El Asador de la Pepa - 6 min drive
- El Popo - 6 min drive
- Sacromonte - 7 min drive
About this property
Naturistitalo, Jossa Uima-allas, El Portus -ranta,
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets are allowed.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- This property welcomes adults only.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Fkk haus mit Pool El Portus Strand
- Naturist Hus med Basseng El Portus Strand
- Naturistitalo, Jossa Uima-allas, El Portus -ranta, Cartagena
Just like being in paradise
We have spent our 3 weeks Christmas holiday in this house and it has been one of the most relaxing holidays we have ever had. The house was clean, the kitchen well equipped and everything was functioning well. The place is in plain nature, sunny and very quiet. I am a rather sensitive person and I felt immediately at home. Our host Sophie was very discreet but always there if we had a question or if we needed help. We have enjoyed long walks, beaching and rock climbing nearby. In summary: this place is great for people who love nature and who want to relax and recharge themselves.