Get an overview of this hotelLuxury historic landmark hotel opposite the Kremlin
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Across from Red Square
The historic landmark hotel stands in the center of Moscow across from Red Square and the Kremlin, and walking distance from St. Bazil's Cathedral, the Bolshoi Theater, Pushkin Museum, TSUM, and GUM.
Restaurant and pool
Built in 1903 and adorned with historical artifacts, the Hotel National, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Moscow features a gourmet restaurant, 24-hour bar, fitness center with indoor pool, and gym.
Decorated in 19th-century style, the 202 guestrooms at Hotel National, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Moscow, feature beds with Egyptian cotton linens and include flat-panel TVs, bathrobes, minibars, and laptop-compatible safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel National, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Moscow
Built in 1903 by famed architect Alexander Ivano, Hotel National is a historic landmark in the heart of Moscow. After 1917, the Hotel National, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Moscow hotel was proclaimed the First House of the Soviets and became a residence of the Bolshevik government accommodating top communist leaders. Guests can take the lift to the first floor, where the leader of the Communist revolution, Vladimir Lenin, once lived in room 107. Antiques and art from Tsar palaces and aristocrat estates decorate the marble lobby and stained glass windows adorn the staircase landings.
In the fitness center, guests can swim in the white-tiled indoor heated pool. The 5-star hotel's gourmet restaurant is open for lunch and dinner and the bar is open around the clock. Staff can provide tour assistance.
Business travelers will appreciate the luxury hotel's business center, concierge, and currency exchange. Event facilities include 13 rooms and halls, which can be reserved for meetings, banquets, and conferences; audio-visual equipment, technology support staff, and event catering are available. Parking not available.
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Fitness facilities
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 13
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1903
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 1213
- Number of meeting rooms - 13
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 13057
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 202
- Number of floors - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Free newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Memory foam mattress
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Beluga Restaurant - Offering Russian delicacies and caviar brasserie. Panoramic windows of the restaurant offer views of the Kremlin, Red Square, and St. Basil's Cathedral. The restaurant serves traditional Russian cuisine in modern style. Open daily from noon-midnight. Reservations required.
Bar Aleksandrovsky - Spirits, cocktails, and other drinks are served along with light fare in a relaxed setting. Open 24 hours. Live piano music is played each evening.
24-hour room service is offered.
Nearby Things to Do
The fitness center is equipped with a gym, heated indoor pool, and solarium. A personal trainer can provide guests with a customized fitness program.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 17
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for RUB 2000.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Deposit: RUB 3000 per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 2100 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 6500 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: RUB 2000.0 per night
- Hotel National
- Hotel National Luxury Collection Hotel
- Hotel National Moscow
- Moscow Hotel National
- Moscow National
- Moscow National Hotel
- National Hotel Moscow
- National Luxury Collection
- National Luxury Collection Hotel Moscow
- National Moscow
- Hotel National Luxury Collection Hotel Moscow
- National Luxury Collection Moscow
We should mention
If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.