We welcome you to the 2nd floor of the silkworm completely restored, 150m2, 4 bedrooms with shower, one with bath tub.
• Autonomous access and Wifi connection.
• In the large living room, fully equipped kitchen, seating area, TV, dining room with a large monastery table and fireplace.
• A superb outdoor area with a large secure swimming pool, a summer kitchen where you can dine in the shade of a pergola, relax in hammocks or sun loungers ... take the air with the sound of River, the song of birds and cicadas.
• Adjacent to the park, private riverside with a beach and a bamboo grove are reserved.
• It is a unique and magical place, we have on our property, and we are pleased to make you discover.
For children, surprises ...
A beautiful area with a very pleasant climate. You can swim even in early October.
• Screw the valley can be discovered in all seasons. Its natural heritage is particularly rich: vegetable, mineral, animal ...
• Gorniès is a typical village white Cevennes (Southern Cévennes) founded in the 11th century in a region steeped in history.
Many hikes in the town are accessible for all levels in the scrub on the banks of a river, in abandoned hamlets. We meet streams, small caves and a beautiful lithographic stone quarry...
• Between sea, rivers and mountains, you will have quick access to exceptional and attractions nearby: Cirque de Navacelles, Demoiselles cave, St. Guillem le Desert and its Abbey, the Bamboo Anduze, the Pont du Gard Bridge Millau, Lake Salagou and Couvertoirade ...
Cultural and sports activities: river fishing, hiking, climbing and canoeing, paragliding, tree climbing, horse, golf.
• A superb site for astronomy.
• You can also visit the Museum of Cevennes Vigan, the Silk Museum of St Hypolyte Fort and many others in the region in Sète, Mèze, Lodeve Alés, Montpellier and Nimes.
• You have access to the sea in just over 1 hour in Carnon, La Grande Motte, Sète or a little further in the Camargue. Why not to taste oysters Bouzignes the Thau Pond.
• Nearby, discover Montpellier, Nîmes, Sète, Uzes ...
• Hot 10 kms: the market of Ganges, color top, flavors, the atmosphere of a southern market. Stock up on olives, local products.
• Documentation available: festivals, exhibitions, ideas for outings, good addresses ..