- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Central Mildura Shopping Center
- 16 min walk
- Mildura Waves
- 17 min walk
- Mildura Visitor Information Centre
- 17 min walk
- Mildura, VIC (MQL)
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
Cottonwood Motor Inn Mildura is located in Mildura. Mildura Golf Resort and Chateau Mildura are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Ornamental Lakes Park and Jaycee Park. Mildura Waves and Woodsies Gem Shop and Maze are also worth visiting.
- Central Mildura Shopping Center - 16 min walk
- Mildura Waves - 17 min walk
- Mildura Visitor Information Centre - 17 min walk
- Mildura Private Hospital - 3 min drive
- La Trobe University - 4 min drive
- Mildura, VIC (MQL) - 8 min drive
About this property
Cottonwood Motor Inn Mildura
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Cottonwood Motor Inn Mildura Motel
- Cottonwood Motor Inn Mildura Mildura
- Cottonwood Motor Inn Mildura Motel Mildura
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Disappointing and unsafe
What can I say. Dangerous might cover it. When the smoke detector is sitting in the wardrobe with no battery in it. It’s pretty evident that the management doesn’t care about their patrons. Good size rooms. Some sort of cheap nasty upgrade to bathroom was started but not properly finished some years ago leaving a tiny narrow sink that was impractical to use as it was little more than 6 inches wide probably designed to project perpendicularly from a wall but was fitted parallel to it. I hit my head first time I bent down to rinse my mouth after cleaning my teeth. Shower was hot but had a large broken ceramic soap shelf. I’d hate to slip and strike it for it would cause quite a laceration. Basically a motel with a good structure/plan that is poorly refurbished and managed. I do not like giving negative feedback and am disappointed this place required it. Spoilt an otherwise excellent getaway. Mildura was beautiful. I guess in retrospect I should have taken photos to illustrate the issues.