Overview of The Unicorn Inn
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
King Room (Fenix)
Family Room, Private Bathroom (Unicorn Suite)
King Room (Pegasus)
About this area
The Unicorn Inn is located in Ludlow. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Shropshire Hills and Mortimer Forest, while Land of the Lost Content Museum and Tenbury Museum are cultural highlights.Visit our Ludlow travel guide
- Church of St Laurence - 8 min walk
- Castle Lodge - 10 min walk
- Ludlow Castle - 10 min walk
- Ludlow Brewing Company - 11 min walk
- Ludlow Food Centre - 3 min drive
- Ludlow Station - 5 min walk
- The Unicorn - 1 min walk
- The Bridge - 1 min walk
- Ludlow Brewing Company - 3 min walk
- Costa - 4 min walk
- Dog Hangs Well - 4 min walk
About this property
The Unicorn Inn
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: GBP 10.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort