Overview of Villino Lorenzelli Near the City Wall
Choose dates to view prices
House, 1 Bedroom
About this area
This holiday home is located in Lucca's Lucca Historical Center neighbourhood. Leaning Tower and Pisa Baptistry are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Piazza dell'Anfiteatro and Guinigi Tower. Pinocchio Park and Orto Botanico di Pisa are also worth visiting.
- City Wall - 6 min walk
- Basilica of San Frediano - 10 min walk
- Palazzo Pfanner - 10 min walk
- Piazza dell'Anfiteatro - 11 min walk
- Torre delle Ore - 12 min walk
- Lucca Station - 6 min drive
- Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 44 min drive
- Nelli - 4 min walk
- Buralli Pasticceria - 8 min walk
- Pasticceria La Soave di Lazzari Antonella - 8 min walk
- A Tutta Pizza - 9 min walk
- Bar Ristoro da Sean - 9 min walk
About this property
Villino Lorenzelli Near the City Wall
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age. A mandatory cleaning fee is included in this property's rental rate; it will be displayed at the time of booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-in fee: EUR 25 for check-in between 8 PM and midnight
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.