Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
This holiday home is located in Twickenham. Hampton Court Palace and Natural History Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Stamford Bridge Stadium and Chessington World of Adventures. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Twickenham Stadium or Wembley Stadium.
- Twickenham St Margarets Station - 10 min walk
- Richmond Underground Station - 16 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 29 min drive
About this property
Alexandra House, a Typical Victorian Cottage in London
Services and conveniences
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.