Overview of Résidence Andromède
- Pet Friendly
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Les Deux Alpes, this apartment is in a shopping district. Les Deux Alpes Ski Resort and Alpe d'Huez are worth exploring if an activity is on the agenda. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including skiing, ski runs and snowboarding.
- Super Venosc Ski Lift - 2 min walk
- Diable Ski Lift - 4 min walk
- Jandri 1 Ski Lift - 10 min walk
- Jandri 2 Ski Lift - 23 min drive
- Venosc Gondola - 58 min drive
- Smithy's Tavern - 1 min walk
- La petite crèperie - 1 min walk
- Le Paëllou - 2 min walk
- The Red Frog - 2 min walk
- Crêpes à Gogo - 2 min walk
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 300.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.83 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per week
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 30.0 per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort