- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Fortune Hotel & Suites
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds (Pet Queen)
About this area
In the entertainment district and near a metro station, Fortune Hotel & Suites is in an area with good airport proximity. Park Theater and Madame Tussauds Las Vegas are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Fashion Show Mall and Las Vegas North Premium Outlets. Consider Chapel of the Flowers for a night out, and don't miss High Roller, a top local attraction. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- High Roller - 16 min walk
- Fountains of Bellagio - 19 min walk
- The Linq - 4 min drive
- The Cosmopolitan Casino - 5 min drive
- Bellagio Casino - 5 min drive
- Flamingo - Caesars Palace Monorail Station - 14 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 6 min drive
- Bandito - 2 min walk
- Starbucks - 2 min walk
- Claim Jumper - 2 min walk
- Fogo de Chão - 3 min walk
- H2O - 3 min walk
About this property
Fortune Hotel & Suites
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 10.00 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Airport shuttle
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Only bookings from non-local guests are accepted. Guests whose residence is within the same city as the property will not be allowed to check in. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
It is old and kind of running down. The bathroom has broken tiles the toilet wouldn’t quit running, the beds are old and not comfortable. The deadlock wouldn’t lock. It rained and there was an inch of water on the floor when we got back to our room. Not too good!