Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Kyoto aparthotel in Central Kyoto, walk to Higashi Honganji Temple
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Central Kyoto, this romantic aparthotel is within a 15-minute walk of Higashi Honganji Temple and Kyoto Tower. Sanjusangendo Temple and Gion Corner are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This aparthotel features valet parking, concierge services, and dry cleaning. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
All 124 soundproofed apartments provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and DVD players. Guests can enjoy deep soaking tubs, and other standard amenities include kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Citadines Kyoto Karasuma-Gojo
Citadines Kyoto Karasuma-Gojo features multilingual staff, concierge services, and laundry facilities. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. This romantic aparthotel also offers dry cleaning/laundry services, a television in a common area, and an elevator (lift). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 124
- Number of floors - 10
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2010
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Down comforter
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 5 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for JPY 540 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 540 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1620 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 540 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Citadines Karasuma-Gojo
- Citadines Karasuma-Gojo Hotel
- Citadines Karasuma-Gojo Hotel Kyoto
- Citadines Karasuma-Gojo Kyoto
- Citadines Kyoto
- Citadines Kyoto Karasuma-Gojo
- Karasuma-Gojo Kyoto
- Kyoto Citadines
- Kyoto Karasuma-Gojo
- Citadines Kyoto Karasuma Gojo Hotel Kyoto
- Citadines Kyoto Karasuma-Gojo Aparthotel
- Citadines Karasuma-Gojo Aparthotel
- Citadines Kyoto Karasuma Gojo
We should mention
Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.