- Liked: Cleanliness
Overview of Harbour Hotel
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Standard Single Room
Standard Twin Room
About this area
Located in Kowloon's Mong Kok neighbourhood, Harbour Hotel is in the city centre and near a train station. Victoria Harbour and Kowloon Bay are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Kowloon Park and Kowloon Walled City Park. The Peak Tram and Ocean Park are not to be missed.Visit our Kowloon travel guide
- Nathan Road Shopping District - 1 min walk
- Ladies' Market - 6 min walk
- Temple Street Night Market - 12 min walk
- Kowloon Park - 3 min drive
- Victoria Harbour - 7 min drive
- Whampoa Station - 4 min drive
- Hong Kong Mong Kok Station - 6 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 31 min drive
- Chan Kee Roasted Goose - 2 min walk
- 人和荳品廠 - 2 min walk
- Chee Kei - 3 min walk
- Chuen Moon Kee - 3 min walk
- KFC - 3 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: HKD 200.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
Property is also known as
- Liked: Staff & service