Travellers to Kolpino will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Catherine Palace and Park in Tsarskoye Selo, Kazan Cathedral and Russian Museum.
- You'll find 2102 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of St. Petersburg
- The closest major airport is in St. Petersburg (LED-Pulkovo), 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Kolpino
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Catherine Palace and Park in Tsarskoye Selo, Kazan Cathedral and Russian Museum. Additionally, in the area you'll find Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood and Summer Garden.
As you plan your holiday to Kolpino, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 52 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Piterdom Novaya is located in central Kolpino. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Kolpino can enjoy access to laundry facilities and a 24-hour front desk, along with in-room LCD TVs.
- Uyutnaya is located in the heart of Kolpino. Located in Kolpino, this 2.5-star hotel room features free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.
- Hotel Ingria is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Kolpino can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Palace Square, 16.4 mi/26.4 km from the heart of the city, and State Hermitage Museum and Winter Palace, which is 16.5 mi (26.5 km) away.
Dressing for Kolpino
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 3°C and the night-time average to be -14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and -4°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 11°C during the day and -10°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Kolpino is 19 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -12°C