Search Hotels in Khimki
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 31 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 26 May 2020
Reviewed on 19 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 23 Jan 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Khimki has to offer including the monuments, art and theatres. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its shopping. Bolshoi Theatre, State Historical Museum and Lenin's Mausoleum are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2227 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Moscow
- The closest major airport is in Moscow (SVO-Sheremetyevo), 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Moscow (VKO-Vnukovo Intl.), 22.9 mi (36.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Khimki
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Mega Khimki Mall is a favourite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Rodina Stadium and Ezhi Monument.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 35 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Khimki. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Moscow Sheremetyevo Airport - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Northern Administrative Okrug can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a fitness centre, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and bar.
- Holiday Inn Express Moscow - Sheremetyevo Airport - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel in Northern Administrative Okrug features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Hotel Iskra - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and proximity to the airport.
Top places to see outside the city include Crocus Expo Center, located 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from the city centre, and Bolshoi Theatre, which is 14.9 mi (24 km) away.
Getting around Khimki
If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Khimki Podrezkovo Station, Khimki Sheremetyevo Aeroport Station or Khimki Station. Khimki may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Khimki
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 5°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -15°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and -2°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 13°C as the daytime average and -10°C as the night-time average
- About 19 millimetres of rain falls on Khimki each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 22°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -13°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Khimki?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Khimki, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Khimki?
What's the best place to stay for families in Khimki?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Khimki?
Khimki Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Khimki by Star Rating
- Hotels near Khimki Airports
- Areas of Khimki
- Accommodation near Khimki Attractions
- More accommodation types in Khimki
- Choose Your Khimki Hotel Style
- Search Khimki Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Khimki
- Hotels Near Khimki, Moscow
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends