Search Hotels in Kaliningrad
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Kaliningrad has to offer including the monuments, museums and cathedral. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theatres, rivers and parks.
- There are 60 hotels and other accommodation options in Kaliningrad
- The closest major airport is in Kaliningrad (KGD-Khkabrovo), 12.2 mi (19.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Kaliningrad
Cultural venues in the city include Kaliningrad Regional Museum of History and Arts, B-413 Submarine Museum and Museum of the World Ocean. The city is notable for landmarks like Statue of Immanuel Kant, Konigsberg Cathedral and Immanuel Kant's Grave. The city's natural beauty is on display at Botanical Garden, Park of Sculpture and Kaliningrad Central Park.
In Bolshoye Isakovo, you can choose from 60 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily plan your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Tchaikovsky - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room plasma TVs.
- Radisson Hotel Kaliningrad - Our customers like the central location and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness centre, along with free WiFi.
- Villa Glamour - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an indoor pool.
Getting around Kaliningrad
If you want to journey outside the area, ride aboard a train from Kaliningrad North Station, Kaliningrad South Station or Kaliningrad West Station. Kaliningrad may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Kaliningrad
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 8°C during the day and -5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 0°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and night-time averages of -3°C
- Average annual rainfall for Kaliningrad is 730.40 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -4°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Kaliningrad?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Kaliningrad, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Kaliningrad?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Kaliningrad?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Kaliningrad?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Kaliningrad?
What's the best high-end hotel in Kaliningrad?
Where's the best place to stay in Kaliningrad to absorb the local history?
Kaliningrad Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Kaliningrad by Star Rating
- Hotels near Kaliningrad Airports
- Accommodation near Kaliningrad Attractions
- More accommodation types in Kaliningrad
- Choose Your Kaliningrad Hotel Style
- Search Kaliningrad Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Kaliningrad
- Hotels Near Kaliningrad, Kaliningrad Oblast
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends