Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Pocket Guide: Jibacoa
Guests are sure to enjoy the beaches in Jibacoa.
Sightseeing around Jibacoa
- Notable landmarks include Central Camilo Cienfuegos, Jardines de Hershey, and Puente de Bacunayagua
- The natural setting of the beaches is picturesque, and Jibacoa Beach is worth a visit
Dressing for Jibacoa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 27°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 30°C as the daytime average and 18°C as the night-time average
- Jibacoa gets about 47 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Jibacoa?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Jibacoa, will I receive a refund?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Jibacoa?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Jibacoa?
What is the best spa hotel in Jibacoa?
What's it like staying in Jibacoa?
What is there to see in Jibacoa?
What's the seasonal weather in Jibacoa?
Jibacoa Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Jibacoa by Star Rating
- Hotels near Jibacoa Airports
- Accommodation near Jibacoa Attractions
- More accommodation types in Jibacoa
- Choose Your Jibacoa Hotel Style
- Search Jibacoa Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Jibacoa
- Hotels Near Jibacoa, Province of Mayabeque
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends