Overview of Shlomtzi Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double or Twin Room
Economy Double or Twin Room
Comfort Double or Twin Room
About this area
Shlomtzi Hotel is located in Jerusalem. Western Wall and Al-Aqsa Mosque are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Temple Mount and Mount Zion. Jerusalem Botanical Gardens and Biblical Zoo are also worth visiting.Visit our Jerusalem travel guide
- Mamilla Mall - 5 min walk
- Ben Yehuda Street - 5 min walk
- Jerusalem International YMCA - 7 min walk
- Jaffa Gate - 8 min walk
- Jerusalem Great Synagogue - 10 min walk
- Yekuti'el Adam Station - 6 min drive
- Jerusalem Malha Station - 7 min drive
- Tel Aviv (TLV-Ben Gurion) - 43 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All citizens of Israel may be charged the national value added tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Basic and quite small but in a great location
my family stayed here over the New Year. The hotel is in a great location for the Old City. very walkable. The room is small and quite basic so you wouldn't want to spend much time in it during the day. The Russian cleaners were very friendly.