Visiting Pink City
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Pink City, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the temples, gardens and monuments. Visitors can also indulge in all the fine qualities that this welcoming, cultural city has to offer, including its restaurants, museums and shopping.
- There are 7 Pink City hotels
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas September is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Jaipur (JAI-Sanganer), 6.8 mi (11 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Pink City
- Museums and art are well-known in the area, and attractions include Central Museum, Museum of Indology, and Birla Planetarium
- Notable for its temples, monuments, historic sites and landmarks such as Hawa Mahal, Jantar Mantar, and City Palace
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Johri Bazaar, Triton Mall and World Trade Park
Staying in Pink City
With 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Jaipur, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates. There are 5 hotels ranging from GBP 9 to GBP 168 per night.
Seeking a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You might like these top-rated, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels:
- Samode Haveli
- Rawla Mrignayani Palace
Samode Haveli, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.8 out of 5 user rating. Also Rawla Mrignayani Palace has a 4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Pink City
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 34°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 9°C
- From April to June, the average is 41°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 37°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 35°C as the daytime average and 9°C as the night-time average
- Pink City gets about 609 millimetres of rain per year