- Liked: Staff & service, room comfort
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Overview of Cygnett Lite Grand, jaipur
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Premium Double Room
Luxury Double Room
About this area
Located in Jaipur, Cygnett Lite Grand, jaipur is connected to a shopping centre. Hawa Mahal and City Palace are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit M.I. Road and Johri Bazaar. ISKCON Jaipur, Sri Sri Giridhari Dauji Temple and Nahargarh Biological & Zoological Park are also worth visiting.Visit our Jaipur travel guide
- Ajmer Road - 15 min walk
- M.I. Road - 19 min walk
- Sansar Chandra Road - 20 min walk
- Triton Mall - 12 min drive
- Nahargarh Fort - 50 min drive
- Jaipur Railway Station - 19 min walk
- Sindhi Camp Metro Station - 20 min walk
- Jaipur (JAI-Sanganer) - 38 min drive
- Tingling Launge & Bar — 1 min walk
About this property
Cygnett Lite Grand, jaipur
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 250 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1000.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities
Better Checkin Process.. Have their men give all the info needed. Be polite. The Owner himself is rude and impolite. only 1 soap and 1 water with no extra bodywash or soap is really disappointing. Food is just barely edible.