Plan your Italy holiday with Expedia
- Our 2020 bundled deals are currently unavailable, but you can now book our 2021 holiday packages deals. Buy your accommodation, flight or car together and get extra savings on your next trip!
- We have selected for you amazing deals on incredible hotels in Italy. Have a look simply by using the search bar above.
- Most hotels come with free cancellation* , because we believe that flexibility matters now more than ever!
For more information, visit our COVID-19 information page.
Start browsing now!
*Some hotels require you to cancel at least 24-48 hours before check-in.
2021 Italy holiday deals
Top Flight + Hotel Deals
Top Hotel Deals
Reviewed on 2 Nov 2019
Reviewed on 14 Aug 2020
Italy Hotel + Flights
Running from the Alps to the central Mediterranean Sea, Italy has had a huge influence on the world’s cuisine and culture.
Italy Hotel + Flights
Here, there are 255978 hotels starting at £36 a night; however, you’re likely to save loads if you bundle your hotel and flight bookings via Expedia. One of the best ways to save is with Italy Holiday Packages. You can also add other bookings, including experiences and car rental. If you’ll be ambling around some of Italy’s architectural masterpieces, such as the Leaning Tower of Pisa, why not add a tour with a local expert to your hotel and flight package?
Your Italy Holiday Itinerary
Day 1-2: Most travellers arrive here via Rome–Fiumicino International Airport "Leonardo da Vinci". Once you’ve dropped your bags at your hotel, head to some of Rome’s most famous attractions, including St. Peter's Basilica, the Colosseum and the Trevi Fountain.
Day 3-4: Next, book a rental car and drive northwest for about 3 hours to reach Tuscany. This region is famous for Renaissance art and architecture and its picturesque landscapes.
Day 5-7: Don’t leave home without stopping by Milan, Italy’s financial centre. Here you’ll discover a thriving atmosphere and some of the world’s most famous artworks, including The Last Supper, a late 15th-century mural painting by Leonardo da Vinci.
Celebrate Festa della Repubblica, the Italian National Day and Republic Day, June 2 each year. The main festivities take place in Rome.
If you’re planning to spend most of your time in Italy’s national capital, why not check out our Rome Holiday Packages ?
Take the stress out of travelling. Browse through our Italy All Inclusive Resorts and pick one that suits your holiday style.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Should I book a car while on holiday in Italy?
Q: Which airports can I fly in to for a holiday to Italy?
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.): 8,608 international flights per month.
- Milan (MXP-Malpensa Intl.): 6,325 international flights per month.
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo): 2,802 international flights per month.