Search Hotels in Burano
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 27 Aug 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 16 Sep 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Burano has to offer including the shopping, museums and restaurants. The cosy and relaxing setting also entices those visiting the city. Around the area, top sights include Forte Bazzera, Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo and Ca' d'Oro.
- You'll find 3175 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Venice
- The closest major airport is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo), 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Burano
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Forte Bazzera, Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo and Ca' d'Oro. Additionally, in the area you'll find Rialto Bridge and Bridge of Sighs.
As you make plans for a getaway to Burano, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city centre but there are 3377 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Typical Venetian House Overlooking the Court of Comare With Lagoon View ... is located in central Burano. Located in Burano, this apartment features a kitchen and free WiFi.
- Night Galleria is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from the city's heart. This 4-star hotel in Venice features a restaurant, free WiFi and a fitness centre. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Top places to see around the area include St. Mark's Basilica, 5.2 mi/8.3 km from the heart of the city, and St Mark's Campanile, which is 5.2 mi (8.3 km) away.
Dressing for Burano
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Burano is 830.60 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 0°C