Search Hotels in Castello, Venice
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Castello, Venice
You could be seeing lower prices
Castello is a welcoming neighbourhood known for its array of dining options and charming cafes. You might plan a visit to Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo while you're in town. With hotels to suit everyone's tastes, Castello serves as a good starting point for exploring the greater Venice area.
Staying in Castello
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this romantic neighbourhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- Ca' del Cinema: Bed & breakfast with free WiFi, a terrace and a 24-hour front desk, 12-minute walk from St. Mark's Basilica. Our guests enjoy the B&B's walkable location and clean rooms.
- Liassidi Wellness Suites: 4-star hotel with free breakfast, free WiFi and a coffee shop, 8-minute walk from St. Mark's Basilica. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and quiet location.
- Hotel Ai Cavalieri di Venezia: 4-star hotel with free breakfast, a bar/lounge and free WiFi, steps from Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and central location.
Castello may not have hotels or other lodging options to fit your needs, but there are other places to consider in Venice. San Marco is a neighbourhood known for its stunning cathedral, top museums and charming cafes. This neighbourhood is home to 336 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- Locanda Orseolo: Townhouse with free breakfast, free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk, steps from St. Mark's Basilica. Our guests enjoy the townhouse accommodation's walkable location and breakfast.
- Ai Patrizi Venezia - Luxury Apartments: Apartment with free WiFi, 6-minute walk from Rialto Bridge. Expedia travellers like this apartment's comfortable beds and quiet location.
- Residence Corte Grimani: Residence featuring free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk, steps from St. Mark's Basilica. Our guests rate this residence highly for its comfortable rooms and central location.
Sightseeing Around Venice
Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo, Via Garibaldi and San Pietro di Castello are some of Castello's local landmarks to explore if you want to see some of the sights in the neighbourhood. Mexican Pavilion at the Venice Biennale and Venetian Arsenal are some other places worth a visit when you're in the the neighbourhood.
If you want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, consider a visit to the nearby neighbourhood of San Marco to visit St. Mark's Basilica, Rialto Bridge and St Mark's Campanile. St. Mark's Square, Doge's Palace and Bridge of Sighs are a few other places worth a visit while you're in Venice.