Get an overview of this hotelHistoric Venice palazzo near St. Mark's Square
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
By San Moisè church
This century-old hotel faces a fashionable shopping street, and is 100 meters from San Moisè church and Venice's Grand Canal and 250 meters from St. Mark's Square.
Stained glass, marble, carved wood, and Murano glass is displayed throughout; the hotel also offers a sunbathing terrace and renowned restaurant.
The 87 individually-decorated guestrooms at Hotel Saturnia & International feature free WiFi, LCD TVs with satellite service, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Saturnia & International
Free WiFi is provided throughout the hotel and 2 computer stations on the second floor offer 24-hour access. Guests are provided with complimentary passes to a fitness center within a 10-minute walk of the Hotel Saturnia & International.
A room off the lobby features scarlet plush-fabric seating and a wood-burning fireplace. Direct landing is possible at the hotel from the canal for gondolas and motorboats. Helpful hotel staff speak English fluently and 80 personnel service the property.
- Free breakfast
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 87
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1908
- Conference space size (feet) - 646
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Conference space size (meters) - 60
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- Individually decorated
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room safe
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is provided each morning in a room with an elaborately molded ceiling.
La Caravella - Established in 1963. Wood-paneled interior recreating Renaissance-era Venetian ship's dining room, including massive safe from ship named La Caravella. Candles, fresh flowers. Lunch/dinner menu includes traditional Venetian fare, with emphasis on seafood. Flower-filled-courtyard seating in summer.
La Caravella Bar - Marble floor, leather seats, dark-wood paneling. Old wine-bottle display. Open during lunch/dinner hours.
Guests staying at the Saturnia & International enjoy a 10% discount on all a' la carte menus at La Caravella restaurant.
Nearby Things to Do
The Lido of Venice, the slender, 11.5-km-long (7.25-mile-long) island facing the Adriatic Sea that lies a 15-minute waterbus ride east of central Venice, is the city's playground, especially in summer when beaches and watersports draw visitors and Venetians alike. Year-round, visitors rent bicycles to explore the island, play golf, or take horseback rides. Aside from fishing in the canals, the central city offers nothing in the way of recreational opportunities. Deep-sea fishing is available in the Adriatic Sea.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets stay free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Pets allowed (no fees)
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.25 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Hotel Saturnia
- Hotel Saturnia & International
- Hotel Saturnia & International Venice
- Hotel Saturnia International
- Saturnia Hotel
- Saturnia International
- Saturnia International Hotel
- Saturnia International Venice
- Hotel Saturnia International Venice
- Saturnia Hotel Venice
- Hotel Saturnia And International
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).