Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star Venice hotel in San Marco, walk to Rialto Bridge
Collecting Nectar Points
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in San Marco, this hotel is within a 5-minute walk of Teatro Goldoni, Rialto Bridge and St. Mark's Basilica. St Mark's Campanile and St. Mark's Square are also within 10 minutes.
A bar/lounge, WiFi in public areas and a 24-hour front desk are available at this hotel. Additionally, express check-in, tour/ticket assistance and multilingual staff are on-site.
All 21 rooms offer free WiFi, satellite TV and hairdryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Venice's hotel also offers tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff and an Express check-in service.
- Free breakfast
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Number of floors - 3
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( EUR 3 per hour )
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 1.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 3 per hour (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR1.0 per day
- Hotel Alcyone Venice
- Hotel Alcyone
- Alcyone Venice
- Alcyone Hotel Venice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR2999.99 due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using the information in the booking confirmation. One child aged 2 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.