Travellers give high marks for the bustling port in Ischia, which is also known for its spas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafes. Top sights in the city include Ischia Port and Aragonese Castle.
- There are 130 hotels and other accommodation options in Ischia
- The closest major airport is in Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.), 20.2 mi (32.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Ischia
The city's cultural venues include Diocesan Museum and Museo del Mare. The city is notable for landmarks like Aragonese Castle, Piazza degli Eroi and Royal Palace of Ischia. The city's natural beauty is on display at Cartaromana Beach, English Beach and Pescatori Beach.
In Ischia Ponte, there are 130 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel La Capannina - This 3-star hotel in Ischia Porto features a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Grand Hotel Il Moresco & Spa - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 5-star hotel in Ischia Porto features 2 indoor pools, a full-service spa and free breakfast.
- Hotel Mare Blu - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Ischia Porto can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a private beach, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Other top sights in Ischia include Ischia Port. Outside the city, top places to visit include Castiglione Thermal Park, located 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Temple of Serapis, which is 11 mi/17.8 km away.
Dressing for Ischia
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the night-time average to be 7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Ischia gets about 28 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 8°C