Visitors can enjoy all that Pozzuoli has to offer including the parks and waterfront. Top sights in the city include Temple of Serapis, Flavian Amphitheater and Gulf of Naples.
- You'll find 2638 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Naples
- The closest major airport is in Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.), 9.7 mi (15.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Pozzuoli
The city is notable for landmarks like Temple of Serapis, Flavian Amphitheater and Cumae. The city's natural beauty is on display at Gulf of Naples, Phlegraean Fields and Monte Nuovo. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Pozzuoli Port and Astroni Crater Nature Reserve.
In Naples, you'll find 72 hotels and other accommodation options so you can easily organise your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Villa Avellino - Amenities at this guesthouse include free parking and an in-room kitchen. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and convenient parking.
- Agriturismo San Martino - Our customers like the breakfast and location at this country house. Amenities at this country house include free breakfast and in-room flat-screen TVs.
- La Tripergola - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Mostra d'Oltremare, 5 mi/8 km from the heart of the city, and Stadio San Paolo, which is 5 mi (8.1 km) away.
Getting around Pozzuoli
Walk to nearby metro stations such as Cantieri Station, Lucrino Station and Pozzuoli-Solfatara Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Pozzuoli
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the night-time average to be 6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and 6°C at night
- About 878 millimetres of rain falls on Pozzuoli each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 6°C