Overview of King of Compassion Resorts
- Breakfast included
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
King of Compassion Resorts is located in Iquitos. Museum of Indigenous Amazonian Cultures and Ethnographic Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Iquitos Cathedral and Plaza de Armas. The Dallas World Aquarium / Amazon Rescue Center and Manatee Rescue Center are also worth visiting.Visit our Iquitos travel guide
- Max Augustin Stadium - 3 min walk
- Amazon Golf Course - 9 min walk
- Allpahuayo Mishana Bed & Trees - 14 min walk
- Iquitos Cathedral - 14 min walk
- Plaza de Armas - 14 min walk
- Iquitos (IQT-Coronel FAP Francisco Secada Vignetta Intl.) - 24 min drive
About this property
King of Compassion Resorts
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) may be charged at check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.