Overview of Amazon Rainforest Lodge
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Pet Friendly
Choose dates to view prices
Basic Bungalow, 1 Bedroom, Balcony, Garden View
About this area
Located in Iquitos, Amazon Rainforest Lodge is in a rural location and on a river. Indiana Port and Mazan Port are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Monkey Island and Manatee Rescue Center.
- Quistacocha Zoo - 16 min drive
- Amazon Golf Course - 18 min drive
- Max Augustin Stadium - 21 min drive
- Azulejos - 34 min drive
- Belén - 34 min drive
- Iquitos (IQT-Coronel FAP Francisco Secada Vignetta Intl.) - 39 min drive
- The Hungry Monkey — 1 min walk
About this property
Amazon Rainforest Lodge
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) may be charged at check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.