Visitors can enjoy all that Impruneta has to offer including the wineries, golf courses and coffee shops. This city also attracts tourists with its secluded and welcoming setting. Top sights around the area include Boboli Gardens, Piazzale Michelangelo and Pitti Palace.
- There are 71 hotels and other accommodation options in Impruneta
- The closest major airport is in Florence (FLR-Peretola), 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Impruneta
The city is notable for landmarks like Piazza Garibaldi, Florence American Cemetery and Memorial and Sanctuary of Santa Maria Impruneta. Additionally, you might want to add Circolo Golf Ugolino to your agenda.
In Florence, there are 71 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- I Parigi Corbinelli - Amenities at this townhouse include an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia travellers love its high-quality beds and first-rate property condition.
- Hotel Bellavista Impruneta - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
- Hotel Villa Cesi - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Boboli Gardens, 4.4 mi/7 km from the heart of the city, and Piazzale Michelangelo, which is 4.6 mi (7.4 km) away.
Dressing for Impruneta
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 19°C and the night-time average to be 6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 7°C at night
- About 793 millimetres of rain falls on Impruneta each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 6°C