- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Tsurunoya
Choose dates to view prices
Japanese-Style Room Shared Bathroom
Japanese-Style Single Room Shared Bathroom
About this area
Tsurunoya is located in Ichihara. Rikkoku-ji Temple and Chiba Natural History Museum and Institute Otaki Castle Branch are local landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Kisarazu Umakuta-no-sato Roadside Station and Katsuura Morning Market. Kamogawa Sea World and Tokyo German Village are also worth visiting.Visit our Ichihara travel guide
- Rikkoku-ji Temple - 5 min walk
- Oak Village Golf Club - 17 min drive
- Kazusa Auto-Camp Site - 25 min drive
- The Country Club Japan - 27 min drive
- Abiding Club Golf Society - 35 min drive
- Chiba Yorokeikoku Station - 19 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 63 min drive
- Mai Cafe - 6 min drive
- カフェうさぎや - 9 min drive
- SUKIYA - 14 min drive
- Gusto - 14 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts cash for all bookings and on-site payments.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort