Overview of Apartmani Irena
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
About this area
Apartmani Irena is located in Hvar. Hvar Public Theater and Franciscan Monastery and Heritage Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include St Stephen's Square and Hvar Town Arsenal.
- Pokonji Dol Beach - 5 min walk
- Scedro - 11 min walk
- Port of Hvar - 15 min walk
- St Stephen's Square - 17 min walk
- Hvar Town Arsenal - 18 min walk
- Split (SPU) - 122 min drive
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply all year round. Other exemptions or reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.94 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.47 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 September, EUR 1.34 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.67 per night for guests aged 12-17 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Property is also known as
- Apartmani Irena HVAR
- Apartmani Irena Apartment
- Apartmani Irena Apartment HVAR